◦ SMART Transit complies with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act and provides services and operates programs without regard to race, color, and national origin in accordance with Title VI. Any person who believes he or she has been subjected to an unlawful discriminatory practice under Title VI may file a complaint with SMART.
◦ Title VI protects members of the public from discrimination because of their race, color, or national origin in any program or activity carried out by SMART.
◦ To request additional information about SMART's Title VI obligations and the procedures to file a complaint, call 503-682- 7790.
◦ A complaint may also be filed directly with the Federal Transit Administration's Office of Civil Rights, Attention: Title VI Programs Coordinator, East Building, 5th Floor-TCR, 1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE, Washington DC 20590.
◦ Si se necesita información en otro idioma, llame al 503-682-7790.