There are 48 bicycle lockers located at SMART Central at Wilsonville Station. They are free of charge.
Please remember we need front and back.
1. Photo copy of driver’s license, front & back: is required prior to locker assignment.
The Agreement is non-transferable and not assignable to a third party. Lockers shall be CHECKED OUT for the term of one year.—If you wish to continue using your locker, please notify SMART offices of the continuation by email or phone.
In advance of the end of each rental period, you will need to E-mail SMART your intentions on continuation or termination of your bike locker AGREEMENT.
If in the event we do not hear from you, the lock will be removed and any contents remaining in the locker will be inventoried and removed and shall be disposed of in accordance with "6" below.
2. Purpose and Content – Read Carefully. SMART bike lockers are for the intended purpose of storing one bicycle and related bicycle equipment (e.g. helmet, pump, clothing, etc.). Lockers are to be used for bicycle parking only. Due to security concerns, locker windows must not be obstructed at any time.
3. Rights of Termination: SMART reserves the right to terminate this Agreement at any time for any reason upon giving the User written notice at User’s last reported address.
4. Rights of Inspection: SMART reserves the right to inspect the interior and exterior of the bicycle locker at any time with or without cause or prior notice.
5. Liability - Read Carefully: USER HEREBY WAIVES AND RELEASES ALL RIGHTS AND CLAIMS, WHETHER KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, AGAINST SMART AND ITS EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS AND AGENTS, RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT OR TO THE USE OF THE BICYCLE LOCKER.
6. Abandoned Property: Any property left in the bicycle locker following the termination of this Agreement shall be considered abandoned property and will be disposed of in accordance with SMART policy pertaining to lost and abandoned property.
7. Damages: User is responsible for any damage to the locker beyond normal wear and tear.
8. Contact Information: A current address and telephone number where User can be contacted must be provided. The User is required to inform SMART of any changes of address or telephone numbers within 30 days. Failure to comply may result in termination of this Agreement.
I have read the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and accept and agree to the terms in consideration of being allowed the use of a bicycle locker in accordance with the Agreement. I further acknowledge and represent that I am 18-years of age or older.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field